Do you want to be known as an entrepreneur who earns profits and enjoy those profits on her own? Don’t you want to be known for charitable events, which you have attended? Your business shouldn’t revolve around profits alone, but you should always practice random acts of kindness. Random acts of kindness can be anything, but they need to benefit someone.
For random acts of kindness, you need to get out of your comfort zone and help people. There are several ways through which you can show random acts of kindness:
- Tell your employee that he or she is doing good work; this might seem a small sentence to you, but it is actually a huge deal for them
- Put some money in the storage closet for the janitor who works in your building, but don’t put your name on it; make sure he finds it
- Buy coffee and donuts for your employees; they work hard and need to feel appreciated
- Donate to a cause which is close to your heart
- Buy a stranger a cup of coffee
- Help someone find a job
- Help someone change their flat tire
- Even if you don’t offer medical benefits, help an employee who needs help with medical expenses
- Give an employee advice on how they can work better and save time
These random acts of kindness don’t have to be limited to your office space only. You are an entrepreneur and you need to have the quality of empathy. You need to help those who are afraid to ask for your help but need it. Random acts of kindness will give you a good reputation as a woman entrepreneur and other leaders would look up to you. Make random acts of kindness a must for everyday!