Women empowerment equips the female gender to establish distinctive position in the male dominating society. To step into a business world, that has both the genders is a challenge, and hence require a woman to possess several positive traits. She should be; confident, enthusiastic, creative, hard worker, independent, determined, open to new ideas and importantly, a good decision maker.
- planning beforehand for the future events,
- setting attainable goals and timelines,
- setting good product prices,
- keeping the business records clear and up-to-date,
- choosing reliable suppliers, that can ensure timely delivery,
- making sure that you have the enough information before you make any risky or important decision,
- avoiding extra expenditures,
- knowing good of people, before hiring them,
- discussing the ideas, before taking any important decision,
- doing things in accordance to the law.
An empowering woman should be a good communicator. Women in business should stand-up to gender inequality. Building relationships with their co-workers and, sharing their thoughts and ideas will help them to get their voice to them. Be bold and take the initiative and, you can become a strong empowering women business leader.