Interpreting Tarot Cards is something which takes significant practice and a certain amount of reading up. While many people prefer to read their own decks, there are others who prefer experts to read their decks. Sometimes, it is just not possible to schedule a reading, especially before a major decision must be made or when an unforeseen event has occurred. Owing to this, it always helps to have a general idea of what Tarot Cards mean, thus helping you interpret them whenever needed.
Firstly, Tarot Cards can be divided into Major Arcanas and Minor Arcanas. The former, as is evident by the name, represents the major events in your life. They have the power to indicate an important change, and it is essential to give them attention when they are part of your deck. The Minor Arcanas are also similar in importance. While the Major Arcanas indicate major events in your life, the former will help you navigate through life on a day to day basis, along with helping you understand the meaning of the Major Arcana cards.
As these cards focus on a major part of our life, let us pay close attention to them first. There are 22 cards which come under this category, with each depicting a different thing:
- The Fool- Indicating innocence or a childlike existence, this card encourages you to begin a new chapter of your life with minimal inhibitions.
- The Magician- This card indicates that you are master of your own Fate, telling you that your skills and powers are enough.
- The High Priestess- This card may seem like one which indicates mystery, and it also pushes you to rely on your intuition.
- The Empress- This card symbolizes motherhood, in any form, and is a positive card.
- The Emperor- Like the above-mentioned card, this one indicates fatherhood. It symbolizes an ordered and structured existence.
Like the Major Arcanas, these also have various meanings. They are significantly greater in number compared to the former- making a total of 56 cards, which are divided into the Suit of Cups, Pentacles, Wands and Swords. Each of these suits has different meanings, and interpreting them correctly is just as important as interpreting the Major cards.
For further information on these cards, you can get more information and make sure that your journey into Tarot Card reading is one which gives the right results.
Often enough, we don’t realize the hidden connection between seemingly unconnected things, for instance, the relationship between negative ancestral patterns and the hindrances in the flow of money and abundance into your life through your work and business. When a smart, passionate, and hardworking woman entrepreneur like you is coming across one too many mysterious money blocks and obstacles in her business, then it’s time to dig a little deeper. Firstly, you need to understand how negative ancestral patterns and money energy are connected, get your ancestral history checked out, and investigate your own feelings around money related issues. Once this groundwork is done, then you need to replace your negative mindsets and habits with positive ones, and also seek generational pattern cleansing and healing, so that you are able to set the stage for the success you desire:
Negative Ancestral Patterns, Money and Abundance
Ancestral patterns are a kind of cosmic energy that transcends the bounds of time. Similarly, money is not just currency but a form of energy. Ancestral patterns either attract positive money energy or repel it. These two energy strands, along with numerous others, form our own energy system. You would also find that residual energies from global events in the past like wars, migration, the Great Depression, famine, stock market crashes, and recessions, all generate very powerful cosmic energies; the echoes, affects, and residual impact are still felt by the current generation. Healing them enables healing not just at a personal level, but at a cosmic level as well.
Investigate Your Own Feelings Around Money
In order to understand your own money shadow and heal it, you have to go beyond your feelings related to money and abundance, and investigate your ancestral patterns and history by going through your family tree, sorting old family pictures, and getting in touch with your elderly relatives. Here are a few scenarios and correlations:
- If you have an irrational fear of losing all your money suddenly, it might be possible that your ancestors lost their wealth and fortune due to some mishap and fell upon hard times.
- If you have a hidden tendency to be slothful and slack at times, it might be possible that some of your ancestors stayed away from enterprises that required hard work.
- If you have a tendency of holding on to every dollar bill longer and tighter than you should, then it’s possible that some of your ancestors had a miserly attitude towards money.
- If you are overgenerous with your money or end up spending more than you should, then it might be possible that some of your ancestors were extravagant and unscrupulous with their money, and ended up losing their fortune or becoming dependent on their care givers in the old age.
In this way, these ancestral patterns largely shape our mindsets, habits, and behaviors in a negative way or a positive way.
Cleanse Negative Ancestral Patterns and Replace Them With Positive Ones
These ancestral patterns affect each family member in a different way based on his or her sensitivity level and inner character traits. That’s why some family members have more luck with money than others. That’s why it’s helpful to check out weaknesses with money as well as strengths in your ancestral lineage. For instance,
- Some of your ancestors may not have very good entrepreneurship sense but they may have had a knack of finding out the best investment opportunities and capitalize on them.
- Likewise, some of your ancestors might have been very good with building side income businesses while hanging on to their regular humble jobs.
Find all the constructive ancestral money patterns in your life and see the possibilities of using them in your own life and business.
Of course, you cannot pin every problem in your present life, your attitude and habits on to your ancestors, some are a result of your own money quirks and idiosyncrasies. So, you have to be very intuitive, open-minded, critical and discerning. Ultimately, it’s your responsibility to unlock your secret genetic memory and code, so that you are able to set the best precedence, examples, and legacy for the next generation.
If you find yourself overwhelmed by the process of ancestral pattern healing on your own, then you can seek qualified help. I am Luci McMonagle, a Mystic Wealth Creator. I can help you break free from the chains of the past and redirect money and abundance back into your life. Interested? Get a free 15-minute consultation with me and then see how it evolves.
Click here: https://lucimcmonagle79.youcanbook.me/index.jsp