Return to Your Personal Power Through These 5 Steps
October 15, 2019
If you are an aspiring and budding entrepreneur, you must be aware how time passes quickly! October 1st marks the start of the 4th quarter of the year. 273 days have passed already and only half of the year remains until the year ends. So, it makes sense to step back, evaluate your personal and professional progress in accordance with your yearly goals and make amends. So dear ones, how have your plans worked so far? Are you falling short anywhere? If so, then I am going to give you some easy techniques that will help you succeed in the second half of the year. Now, if, as an ambitious and soul conscious entrepreneur, you really want to make the most of the remaining 2019, if you want to begin a cycle of prosperity and abundance, then you would find these 5 fabulous steps about restoring your personal power very useful for your entrepreneurial journey (I shared the same in this facebook live event!). Here you go:
Step 1: Replenish Your Energy
We all need mental and physical energy to keep our body and mind agile and running. If we are running on the empty constantly, we would get exhausted very quickly and we won’t be able to accomplish our goals. So, you need proper nutrition i.e., fuel and proper rest so that your body can function properly. Your body is just like a machine, it needs oiling, proper care, adequate down time in order to work properly. If you are not taking proper sleep, if you are not taking adequate amounts of water, if you are not having nutritious, well-balanced meals then you are abusing your body. Our body comprises 87% to 93% water, which we keep losing through bodily functions. If we do not replenish this loss quickly enough, our body ends up suffering, our mental and physical energy start diminishing very fast, and we start falling short of what we want to accomplish. Therefore, it’s important for you to get proper sleep and rest, drink enough water, and eat healthy and nutritious meals throughout the year.
Step 2: Embrace Your Physical Form
Another aspect that I want to address in this regard is our body’s apparent shape or physical form and the need to embrace it. No one is born perfect! Most individuals get upset because they think that they are too fat, too big, too thin, too small, too tall, too short, so on and so forth. Let’s say that if you are taking proper care of yourself, like taking proper rest and sleep, eating well, having adequate water, exercising, etc, but your body type and shape are not changing then it means that there is a specific purpose your body is supposed to serve. This means that your physical form was designed specifically for fulfilling your soul’s purpose and mission. So, embrace your body’s physical reality wholeheartedly and let it serve you and your mission. Your body would respond and cooperate with you accordingly.
Step 3: Find Your Soul Pieces and Reclaim Them
Let me ask you where your soul pieces are? Are they laying somewhere in the dust of time? Are pieces of you stuck in the past, with hurts of old belief systems and old harms? Or maybe you have been travelling at night astrally, going across the galaxy seeking, finding and looking for something but you forgot to return home in your current physical form. You wake up suddenly with a jolt, as if you have just crash-landed into your body. And you wake up all groggy and tired, despite sleeping for ten hours or so. That’s usually a sign that you have been out and about, travelling outside your body.
Just like our physical and mental energy, our souls also carry energy. Sometimes, we feel spiritually exhausted. There appears to be a detachment between our body and soul, and our souls’ pieces appear to be strewn across the universe instead of residing in our bodies. This also happens when you have been working solely on your upper chakras, hoping to evolve spiritually but there is a disconnection between your upper and lower chakras, as you have forgotten to focus on and ground your lower chakras. You must remember that in order to create a manifestation of abundance from the Universe, you need all of you, you need to work on all of you.
Step 4: Reclaiming Your Energy and Personal Power through Meditation
Once you have determined that you are out of your depth, your energy and personal power then you can use this powerful meditation which would help you find out some of your soul pieces and return them back to yourself. Now, this by no means a complete session which would help you get back all of your soul pieces together in just one attempt. This is just to give you an idea, a start, into the process that would help you determine where your energy and soul pieces are and how you can return to your personal power. Let me also remind you! Don’t attempt this meditation practice when you are driving or operating heavy machinery or at any time when you cannot close your eyes and relax. Once you are fully engaged, relaxed, and alert, sit in a comfortable position and do the following:
- Readjust your body if you have to. This means uncrossing your feet and placing them firmly on the ground and also uncrossing your hands. You can also lie down instead of sitting.
- Now, join your index finger with your thumb and form a circle. Do this with both your hands.
- Then put the tip of your tongue on the roof of your mouth at the place where there’s a little mound just above your teeth.
- Now just breathe in and out through your nose, all the way down to the base, all the way down to the soles of your feet. Breathe out anything and everything that’s preventing you from moving forward in life and achieving wealth.
- Now we want to become aware, so start asking yourself things like: “Where is my energy, where are my soul pieces?” As a response, you might get images; you might see something from a different time and a different place, which might be retaining your energy.
- Sometimes, instead of visual pictures, you start having feelings, sensations, a longing and desire that something is missing from your life.
- Now, start bringing your attention to your very base, the chakra root chakra. If you have been doing hard work, putting in your sweat and tears, doing physical labor and your energy has gotten depleted as a result, it’s time to pull the missing energy back into the base chakra and pull back and reclaim your personal power. Create a little vacuum by pulling your breath out and then in again.
- Now, move on to your second chakra, the sacral chakra, which is approximately a few inches below the belly button. Then ask yourself: “Where is my creativity, the personal power for my sacral?” Once you are able to locate it then create a vacuum by sucking breath out and filling it in and guide your sacral energy back home.
- Similarly, move up to your solar plexus. Locate where your power your personal power maybe and then by sucking it up, bringing it back it back home.
- Now, move on to your heart chakra. Think of all of the pieces of your heart that you were giving away all of the times that you were professing your love, giving your love to others but not getting love in equal terms. Breathe in breathe out and guide your love and energy back home. Once you do this, you would start feeling this beautiful vocal energy filling you up.
- Now move into your throat energy center, your throat chakra. Start recalling where you gave your energy away. Ask yourself things like: “Where did I give my voice away; where did I betray myself, where did I give away my power? When was I too weak to speak? When did I spoke out of harshness and out of anger and frustration? Now start recalling your personal energy and bringing it back to your throat energy center.
- Now move up to the third eye, which is a little bit above the eyebrows in the center of your forehead. Assess where you have betrayed yourself, in instances where you didn’t listen to your intuitive abilities. When you didn’t pay attention to what was going on and around you and you suffered as a consequence. Now bring back your personal power from all of the times where you used logic against intuition and betrayed yourself and all the times when people used logic against your intuition and hurt you. Breathe in and forgive yourself and forgive others.
- Now move up to your crown chakra, which is on the top of the head. Find out all of the times that you were disconnected from your higher self, from your higher chakras and higher energy centers. Then pull your personal power back together into the crown.
- Start creating an energetic system! Here is how: From the crown, move down to your third eye, through your throat, through your heart, through your solar plexus, through your sacral back, through your base chakra. Create a circuit loop so that it loops out all the way around 360. If you’re looking at this on a holographic level, you would be in the center and would see little lines coming up, coming down all the way around you in a 360 sphere. You have become this magnetic persona, full of gravitational energy. You are sucking your personal power back. You are disconnecting any and all cords and all attachments that are not benefiting you, letting go of energies that are sucking your personal power, instead of empowering you. You are letting go of anything that is not good for your health, your wealth, and that is stopping you from your ability to move forward.
- Feel your toes, your fingers. Breathe in deeply and let go of the tip of your fingers forming the loop. Remove your tongue’s tip from the mound above your teeth.
Now just feel and relish how it feels to be more empowered, how it feels to have more of your pieces back to you. Do you feel a little more confident? Do you feel a little more excited? Do you feel that you are ready to have that what you desire? Prosperity, happiness and peace. Once you use this process to bring back your own personal power, you will be able to start making the second half of 2019 the best year ever; the start of your legacy building. Now here is a radically different and useful tool for you to utilize.
Step 5: Wealth Planning – The Easy Wealth Planner
Ever wondered why people set lofty and clever goals to get rich at the start of the year but fail? The reason is that they end up using a yearly planner for wealth goals instead of a wealth planner. Realizing this gap, I made an Easy Wealth Planner that I want to offer you. This planner has daily, weekly and monthly journals where you can actually plan out your success for 2019, or actually for any year for that matter. I am giving this wealth planner away at the super steal price of $27. So, just go to the www.easywealthplanner.com and pick this up. There is also a demo video there in which I have demonstrated how I created wealth goals and assessed what was working and not working, tweaked them a bit to improve my game plan.
One you have the planner and have filled it, send me a personal email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a free 30 minutes session. I won’t tell you how to fill it but I would assess your filled planner to see whether the goals are sensible and realistic enough and what are the pitfalls. This would help us determine how powerful would be the rest of the 2019 would be for you. As you already know, I am Luci McMonagle, Spiritual Teacher and Mystic Wealth Mentor. I am the author of Magical Money Manifestations, a book that gives you practical and magical tips for wealth creation on autopilot, so that you can get your money story right.