For all the aspiring women entrepreneurs out there, the year 2016 is going to be a great one for you. This is because you will get all the help you need to make your dream of entrepreneurship come true. The great thing about today is that the world is more open to the idea of women entrepreneurs – thanks to the predecessors!
In today’s competitive world, it is important not only to win new customers but also retain them. We get so busy in attracting new customers that we forget and ignore our existing customers, and thus end up losing them eventually to the competition.
All of us dream of freedom; freedom from dead end jobs and bosses, work stress, financial worries, budgeting woes. Having a secure side /additional income allows us all this. However, if you are working for someone else and living from pay check to pay check, then freedom will remain elusive. Generating an additional stream of income is essential these days and not just an adventure. Here are top four reasons why you should do it:
The BEFORE state and AFTER state scenario implies the journey of a customer when he decides to choose a certain product or service. The general view is, that BEFORE the customer acquired that product or service, he was in a “sad” state. However, AFTER he consumes that product, his state shifts from sad, to a “happier” one. A marketer’s job is to make his prospect move from the BEFORE state to the AFTER state in such a way, that there is significant variation in his two states BEFORE and AFTER purchasing the product.
For instance, let’s say a customer was very sad and dissatisfied with his car BEFORE he decided to switch it with a certain new one. AFTER he makes the purchase and uses the new car for some time, his former state shifts to a really happy and satisfied one. Since there is a noticeably huge gap between the two states, the marketer has gained enough success for his business.
That said, what should you do if you want your customers to move from the BEFORE to the AFTER state? Good marketing involves offering something of Value to the customer. Your ability to change your prospect’s state from BEFORE to AFTER will in turn, move YOUR business’s state in the same direction.
The ultimate success or failure of your product or offering depends on your target consumers’ PERCEPTION of your product, and unfortunately, their first perception of your product is often the one that lasts. Therefore, it is a dire necessity to ensure the first impression is a good one.
With the Luci experience, you can learn a number of ways and means to make your customers happy, and double or even triple earnings! Luci’s sessions will provide step-by-step lessons, which will teach you the secrets of success – the formula by which you can easily change your customer’s state with respect to what they Have, how they Feel, How is their Average Day, and their current status, BEFORE and AFTER buying your product.
Thus with the Luci experience, you will do yourself and your business a huge favor. You will have secrets, which you never had earlier; you will have tips, which will give you greater success with your future prospects. As stated earlier, your success depends on the distance between your customers’ BEFORE and AFTER states. By attending Luci’s sessions, you will master ways to optimize your product’s value and increase this distance significantly. Once you attain the ultimate success formula that works for you, your business will boom!
Every entrepreneur, man or woman, needs sponsors for their business, so that they can raise money to invest in their products, services or marketing. Following are some tips for women entrepreneurs to attract sponsors:
- You need to be clear about your demographics and platform; demographics mean the market you are targeting. If your target market is men, then you need to know about their influencing power on purchase decisions. Consider the publications, which your target market indulges in the most, for example, Men’s Health.
- You need to have a sponsor proposal; it has to be a compelling proposal so that the sponsor you are targeting will not be able to refuse. You need to connect with the sponsor on a personal level.
- To attract the sponsor, you can start with a story, as to why you started the business, your inspiration, what you do and its importance. You also need to explain the benefits that your business has for the sponsor.
- If you don’t have experience in attracting sponsors, then you should seek help from experts in the field.
- You need to ask sponsors for money, because they won’t ask you how much money you need.
- You need to promise specific media coverage, by telling sponsors about the mediums through which you are going to promote them.
- Don’t sell yourself short, because if you don’t believe in your business and you ask for less money, then why should the sponsor believe in your business?
- Find the right person to communicate with your sponsors, someone who can persuade others and has a charismatic personality.
- You need to keep in touch with your sponsor, otherwise they will feel that you don’t care!
Sponsors are an important part of the business and you need to learn how to attract them!