“Money doesn’t bring you happiness but it gives you the freedom to find it.” – Anonymous
Apart from prestige and peace of mind, the major reason behind all of our hustles is money. It’s what puts food on the table. It’s what gives us the freedom to do things that bring us happiness. It’s one of the many measuring tools for success. It’s what drives the gears of the world every single day! Every person of sane and sound mind is aware of this simple truth, so why is it that not every other person is rolling around in money? That’s what I want to talk to you about today.
For a moment, I want you to think of money as an energy, flowing around and filling spaces where no barrier exists. Now, think of the human mind as a dam that allows water (energy) to flow into our lives. If this dam has some sort of barriers that prevent the energy of wealth from entering your life, then you might face a shortage of money, regardless of how hardworking and committed you are to achieving your dreams. This is the main reason why so many talented individuals and game-changers struggle with growing their wealth. Thankfully, with some easy blockage-clearing techniques, one can quickly overcome this problem. As a mystic wealth mentor and someone who has struggled with her money mindset in the past, this is something I specialize in! I offer “WEALTH VIBES UPGRADE” sessions where I help people clear their blockages and unwanted energies preventing them from attracting wealth. Click here for appointments and more details.
Coming back to the topic, in this blog post, I will share some incredibly simple and easy techniques which you can use to attract more money and grow your wealth! Let’s dive right into it.
Change Your Money Mindset
The principles and beliefs which are transmitted from our parents/guardians during our childhood could very well stay with us for life. The same is the case with the beliefs taught to us regarding money. A child who has been constantly reminded of the shortage of money and how it “doesn’t grow on trees” would obviously grow up fearing wealth. This fear or “money mindset” could get in their way to prosperity and becoming affluent later in life. Therefore, the first thing that you want to do in order to attract more money is to change your mindset or the way you think about it. Don’t shy away from money just because it doesn’t last forever. Stay consistent in your efforts to earn more and feel free to spend what you earn on whatever you desire! For this, you can repeat positive affirmations like: “I open myself to money.”
Pay Attention to Your Words
Most of the time, the words you utter are the accurate reflections of what goes on in your mind. Therefore, I always advise my clients to pay close attention to the little words and sentences that they say about money throughout the day. If you ever find yourself saying things along the lines of “I’m always broke, I can never get rich, it’s difficult to earn money, money is hard to get by, etc.” then you have a negative mindset about money! Try to actively say positive things about wealth and money out loud once or twice a day.
Sometimes, we get so lost in dreaming about the things we want (the future) that we forget to pay attention to the blessings that we currently have (the present). By honoring the blessings bestowed upon us by the universe, we allow the universe to provide us with even more from its limitless treasures and become a money magnet. With that in mind, stop for a second, relax your mind, and think about all the things that you take for granted, like the roof over your head, the food in your fridge, the health you have, the family you love, and, of course, the current amount of money in your wallet! By expressing your gratitude for everything that the universe has given you, you are giving it a reason to give you even more and multiply all of the existing blessings!
Focus on the Things that Represent Wealth
In the wise words of Abraham Hicks, “You attract what you think and you receive what you believe.” What this simply means is that whatever you choose to focus on the most will eventually become a lasting part of your life. If you hang out around successful people, listen to their advice, and try to adopt their lifestyle and mindset, you too will be welcoming success in no time! The same is the case with money – focus on things that represent wealth and affluence. Think about the luxury home that you wish to buy, the hefty bank balance that you wish to attain, and the sports car that you wish to drive! By simply shifting your focus to those things, you will find yourself working towards them and, eventually, achieving all that you set out to achieve.
As I mentioned above, getting rid of mental blockages preventing you from attracting money and growing your wealth is easy, but only if you allow it. If you want to learn more and unlock your true potential, book an appointment with me here. In the end, I would like to remind you that the techniques mentioned above are only useful if you are also making active efforts to generate money in the first place! So, change your money mindset and do at least one thing every day that would bring you closer to achieving your dreams. I wish you good fortune!
Starting a new business is not easy and requires a lot of time, dedication, and energy. It’s not uncommon for budding entrepreneurs to put in as many as 20 hours and weekends into their new business. Most women entrepreneurs are guilty of working too hard, of putting themselves after everything and everyone else. They feel guilty and paranoid about resting or vacationing and feel that the entire business may collapse when they are not there. This is the reason why they burn out faster as well and are more likely to quit. Here is why making time for yourself is important and how it can actually help you and your business:
Being Tired Doesn’t Help!
Working without a break for long stretches can build up fatigue and curb creativity. It impacts the quality of our life and work eventually. When we are tired, we are more likely to:
- Make Mistakes
- Miss Deadlines
- Respond Negatively To Clients And Prospects
- Fail To Notice And Capitalize On Opportunities
Remember, stress also manifests unhealthy habits and patterns like,
- Sleeping Late
- Binge Eating
- Compulsive Shopping
We can’t do our best work if we are constantly tired. The more relaxed we are, the more zest, energy, purpose and mindfulness we can add to our work and lives.
Identify What You Need; Then Go Ahead and Get It!
Identify what you need in order to relax and recharge your batteries. It doesn’t have to be exotic vacation always! It can be something as simple and basic as:
- Taking A Weekend Off
- Meeting A Few Friends For Coffee
- Going To A Spa
- Spending Time With Your Family
- Getting 6 Hours Of Sleep Instead Of Just 4
In fact, make a list of all the things that help you relax and start doing them one by one. Knowing what you want and doing it creates a feeling of empowerment in one’s life as well as business.
Plug The Energy Drains
We encounter several energy drains and clogs in a day. It can be small things like:
- Idle Chitchatting Online With Friends
- Constant Interruptions While You Are Working
- Attempting To Multitask
- Responding To Emails That Aren’t Even Urgent
- Getting Up To Make Coffee Several Times
Each energy drain takes you a mile away from the completion of your goal and deadline achievement. Do these:
- Work In An Isolated Room
- Set Your Messenger To ‘Away’ Or ‘Busy’ Status
- Stop The Urge To Check Your Email After Every 15 Minutes
- Curb Idle Browsing On The Internet
- Work Diligently For An Hour And Then Take A 15 Minutes Break
Being a workaholic sets a bad example for your team and a bad image of you and your business. For instance, how would it look if you are selling your services as a yoga instructor but you look tired and stress; or you claim to be a financial planner but your own finances are in disarray? Women entrepreneurs need to lead their business instead of becoming a slave to their routines. The only way to do so is to relax more often.
Have you been a slave to your routine? Are you a stress junkie? Let Luci McMonagle can help you create more freedom in your life and business.
Are you a stay-at-home mom and feel the need to support your husband financially, but don’t know how and where to start? If yes, then you’ve landed on the right page because this article will list down 4 entrepreneurial businesses that you can easily manage from your home. It does not matter if you are a mother of a 3-year-old or are expecting a baby, you can make your dream come true from home.
The 20th century marks an extraordinary increase in women entrepreneurs. Even home based mothers stepped into the money making industry, offering services through online platforms. Quite a number of major enterprises in the world are now governed by women that are indisputably turning them into fastest growing businesses by coming up with annual income that is worth millions.
Where all of this progression encourages common women to embark their own journey in the business world, the businesswomen of today still have some important tips to offer regarding a few common issues newbie’s are likely to face.
Tip #1: Challenging Social Expectations
One of the hardest jobs for female entrepreneurs during business meetings is to face the male audience. In such scenarios, a woman automatically presumes that she has to carry a manly attitude in order to communicate or give speech among other male industrialists.
- Do not adopt an aggressive, competitive, and stereotypical harsh attitude like men in order to survive between male executives. Create your own style in a feminine way. If you have the skill, you will definitely survive.
- As a new businessperson, you should smart enough to know what questions would come up by your fellow businessmen once you are up on the stage.
- Most importantly, make sure to introduce yourself confidently and make new connections with other elite business networks.
- You should have a rock-solid business case backing you when you put your ideas in front of others.
Tip #2: Balancing Family with Work
Being a mom at home and a boss at office is very challenging, but there are many mothers who are successful businesswomen.
- Be realistic in order to balance your work life with your family. Do not make promises you cannot keep. No matter how much time you are getting free, put it aside and dedicate it for your family only. When you finally get time with your family, keep yourself completely away from office work. This includes not checking emails and receiving business calls.
- Startup entrepreneurial life is always challenging and slow paced. Communicate with your family and request them to be patient until you adjust yourself completely on the path you have chosen. Do not get frustrated and end up fighting, it will only make things worse.
- Communication is a key to building trust and understanding. Therefore, you need to keep your family updated with your day-to-day struggle, ongoing project, mishaps, as well as your future goals.
Tip #3: Overcoming Self-Doubts
Naturally, women are more prone to think of failure in general than men. Most importantly, comparing oneself with men is one of the mistakes that women make in their business life. When you have doubt, make a habit of calculating and recalculating the scenario and demand.
- Remember that success always comes when you learn through mistakes and failures. It is best to get rid of the products and plans that are not buying you any productivity.
- Easy ways to ward off failure is by changing your strategies completely, and ask your team to come up with new ideas, better than your competitors.
- Consult with your lawyer and business partners, if you have any, to make sure that you are not putting your business in danger again by taking things fast. Wait for the right moment to introduce your new policies.
Tip #4: Getting the Funds
- A simple way of getting funds is by building great business plans and a working team to impress the investors. This might sound a bit clichéd but investors always dig for strategies that they find intriguing and groundbreaking.
- Also, getting female investors to invest on your business is a great step too. A lot of female investors are ready to help other females to set their feet in the entrepreneur world, because they understand gender biasness like you.
Overall, in order to overcome any difficulty that you might face in the growth of your business, having faith in yourself and enough confidence to keep your head up right are a must for every woman.
Women in many parts of the world are now successful entrepreneurs, but before starting their own business, they had to face tones of problems. Eventually, the urge to be a businesswoman overpowers the difficulties and the result turns out to be having your own little business. Here is a list of problems that you might face and must decide to overcome them now.