For an owner of a newly founded business, budget is usually tight and resources limited. And it’s quite tough to market your business on a shoestring budget. Every cent needs to be saved and stretched. Here are some creative and indirect marketing tips and tricks to get your business noticed:
Every entrepreneur, man or woman, needs sponsors for their business, so that they can raise money to invest in their products, services or marketing. Following are some tips for women entrepreneurs to attract sponsors:
- You need to be clear about your demographics and platform; demographics mean the market you are targeting. If your target market is men, then you need to know about their influencing power on purchase decisions. Consider the publications, which your target market indulges in the most, for example, Men’s Health.
- You need to have a sponsor proposal; it has to be a compelling proposal so that the sponsor you are targeting will not be able to refuse. You need to connect with the sponsor on a personal level.
- To attract the sponsor, you can start with a story, as to why you started the business, your inspiration, what you do and its importance. You also need to explain the benefits that your business has for the sponsor.
- If you don’t have experience in attracting sponsors, then you should seek help from experts in the field.
- You need to ask sponsors for money, because they won’t ask you how much money you need.
- You need to promise specific media coverage, by telling sponsors about the mediums through which you are going to promote them.
- Don’t sell yourself short, because if you don’t believe in your business and you ask for less money, then why should the sponsor believe in your business?
- Find the right person to communicate with your sponsors, someone who can persuade others and has a charismatic personality.
- You need to keep in touch with your sponsor, otherwise they will feel that you don’t care!
Sponsors are an important part of the business and you need to learn how to attract them!
Why do you think we look for inspiration when we are trying something new? Whether it is a new baking recipe we are trying, a party dress we are shopping for, or a winning business idea we are fishing from a pool of ideas, everything requires inspiration. Therefore, it would not be wrong to say that getting inspired by someone is like an open door to pursue our dreams.
Entrepreneurs belong to a unique group of humans. Not only do they think differently, but they also act differently. To straddle the line between genius and insanity, they come up with ideas, which draw on mindsets, habits, and personality traits. Following are some of the personality traits of successful entrepreneurs, which are still a secret: